Montana Air Adventures,
A Division of Red Eagle Aviation, Inc.
Full service FBO & Flight School

1880 Hwy 93 S
Kalispell, MT 59901


  1.  Is there a tie down fee?
    Montana Air Adventures does not charge a tie down fee, unless you are leaving your aircraft parked at our facility for longer than 20 days.
  2. What services do you have?
    We offer Full Service Jet Fuel, Self and Full Service 100LL AVGAS. Oil, aviation equipment/accessories, memorabilia (Hats, T-shirts, etc), a fully staffed mechanic shop able to work on almost any type of rotary and fixed wing aircraft, etc.
  3. Do you have rental cars?
    There are no rental cars agencies on site, but Enterprise will deliver cars and/or pick you up and take you to their cars.
  4.  Do have a courtesy car?
    We do have a courtesy car available for short term use. It is first come, first serve, and there is a 2 hour (in town) limit. There is no charge to use the car, however most fellow aviators will put a few gallons of gas in it from time to time.
  5.  Do you accept the GI Bill?
    We are now an FAA Certified Part 141 Flight School. Our VA Application, which allows us to except the GI Bill is currently being processed. It should be finalized any time. Applicants should be aware too that the GI Bill will not pay for your initial pilots license. It will however cover most of the add on certifications (Instrument, Commercial, CFI, CFII, etc)
  6. How close is available lodging?
    We have the Hilton Garden Inn Suites located next door to Montana Air Adventures. They have been generous enough to offer a discounted rate to those who are doing business with Montana Air Adventures/Red Eagle Aviation and the Kalispell City Airport.
  7. Are there any places to eat by the airport?
    Southern Kalispell offers a variety of restaurants within a short walk from the Kalispell City Airport. Rosauer’s Grocery, Scotty’s Bar and Grill, Mackenzie River Pizza, Burger King, Subway, etc.
  8. Where do I go to board my commercial flight?
    Unfortunately, this is not the airport that commercial airliners (like Delta, Alaska, Allegiant, etc) operate out of. You need to go to Glacier Park International Airport (GPIA), even though your ticket says Kalispell City Airport (FCA).

 If there are any other questions, don’t hesitate to call (406) 755-2376, or just stop by. Complimentary fresh popcorn and coffee are always on hand.

Online Scheduling