Montana Air Adventures, A Division of Red Eagle Aviation, Inc is an FAA Part 135 Charter service currently flying Cessna 206’s and Cessna 185’s. We are the choice for Glacier National Park, Mission/Swan Mountain, Chinese Wall, and Flathead Valley Scenic Tours and/or backcountry charters into the Bob Marshall / Great Bear Wilderness areas. Whitewater raft trips and wilderness fishing excursions are our specialty. Or if you’ve already seen those areas or would like to fly somewhere else, design your own tour. We can accommodate your needs!
- Prices are per plane and are one way trips
- Cargo size is limited--call for details
- Weight is limited to 900 lbs including cargo
- Only collapsible/NRS Style Raft Frames please. Solid frames that do not break down are not allowed.
- Kayaks must be under 8 feet long
- Maximum of 5 passengers for planes
- Helicopter passenger limit is 6 & 1000 lbs max total weight
- All flights are weather permitting and may be subject to delays
- Same Day Scheduling for Scenic Tours is usually available
AIRPLANE Tour Prices
- Glacier National Park - $395.00/hour
- Mission/Swan Mountains - $395.00/hour
- Chinese Wall - $395.00/hour
- Flathead Valley - $395.00/hour
- Schafer Meadows - $450
(if river route is used due to low weather there will be an additional charge of $100 per plane)
- Meadow Creek - $425
- Spotted Bear - $425
HELICOPTER Tour Prices
- Glacier National Park
- 30 Min Tour: $200.00/seat (min of 4
If less than 4 pax, then price is $800.00
Min Tour: $300.00/seat (min of 4 passengers)
If less than 4 pax, then price is $1,200.00
- 1 Hour Tour: $400.00/seat (min of 4
If less than 4 pax, then price is $1,600.00
- 30 Min Tour: $200.00/seat (min of 4 passengers)
- We can work with each individual group and design a tour just for you (Flathead Valley, Bob Marshall Wilderness, Great Bear Wilderness, Chinese Wall, etc!
- If you have less than 4 passengers, we will take your name and number and match you with other groups A/R.
- Flights originate from 10750 US Hwy 2 – Coram, MT 59913 (next to the Dew Drop Inn), or out of Montana Air Adventures at Kalispell City Airport
- Please call 406-210-9836 or 406-755-2376 to schedule
See Glacier National Park from the Air. Scenic Flights/Tours available year around. Our pilots are some of the most experienced in the valley and our one of a kind Cessna 206 has large bay windows on both sides of the aircraft, making it the best possible platform and scenic airplane you can find. There are no bad seats! Same day scheduling is usually available so call and/or email Montana Air Adventures today and don’t forget your camera.
Glorious Mountain Views, hidden lakes, wildlife, etc are just a few of the things to see on this Scenic Flight through two of Montana’s most beautiful Mountain Ranges.
One of the most unique natural features in Montana. Our pilots will take you right next to the Wall for an unforgettable photo opportunity.
See one the most breathtaking valleys in all of Montana. Fly over and around the entire valley, including Flathead Lake (the largest, natural lake west of the Mississippi). See Wild Horse Island where there is an abundance of wild horses, Big Horn Sheep, etc still inhabiting it.
This is the start point for many rafters and kayakers floating the Middle Fork of the Flathead River. This remote backcountry strip is in the Great Bear Wilderness with access to the Bob Marshall Wilderness to the south. Hiking, fishing, hunting, camping and cross-country skiing are the highlights for Schafer Meadows. The airplane flight from Kalispell City Airport is about 30 minutes and is over some of the most beautiful mountainous terrain in the country. And if you keep a sharp eye out you will have a chance to see Elk, Deer, Moose and Bears along the way.
Meadow Creek is a great place to camp, fish and hike. Located on the South Fork of the Flathead river, this remote area is on the Northern border of the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The flight is around 20 minutes from Kalispell City Airport and there are camping facilities available including bear proof boxes and outhouses. Firewood is plentiful and it is just a short walk to the river for fishing.
Spotted Bear is popular for its proximity to the Back-country lodges. The Diamond R Guest Ranch, Spotted Bear Ranch and The Wilderness Lodge are great places to spend the day, night or week. The airstrip is located on the South Fork of the Flathead river and has camping facilities available including outhouses. This flight is around 20 minutes from Kalispell City Airport.